Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cooling Off...

Alrite, feeling better from yesterday. I'll try not to think of all the small rolls I've busted from running like balls...However, there has been some definite good that has come of it:

1. Went to the Gym today and had a lot of fun. I will hopefully be more motivated to do things rite now because poker is no longer an option

2. PLAYING HALO 3 RITE NOW AND IT'S FUCKING SICK AS HELL...the graphics are the nuts for sure, and the gameplay is a nice mix of the old and the new. It sorta feels a bit like halo 1 with refined parts of halo 2. I might have to continue mooching off an online wireless network because I don't believe this fucking fancy-ass new router we have here is compatible with the Xbox 360 wireless adapter or my HP Pavilion Notebook.

3. Will hopefully have some more time for schoolwork

Hopefully I can get a stake soon and play an hour or so every other day to be opposite of my lifting schedule...that'd be the ultimate life balance.

No comments: